Today has been an interesting day. I stayed up late blogging and got up early to walk on the treadmill then went to work and felt achy from not sleeping enough so left work early and took a long nap. Feel better but definitely going to sleep early tonight. I was just so excited to walk again. The mornings are the best to exercise for me but my body needs its 8 hours sleep too so now I know... Stayed under my calorie target again today. Whew Hew!! I am going to NC in September over Labor day and would like to be around 215lbs or less. 10 more weeks to go we shall see.
My weaknesses have been sweets and not exercising. I have to conquer my weaknesses to be strong!
Side note wish Jazz had gotten a chance to pick Jimmer before Sacramento Kings drafted him. It will be fun to watch him play in the NBA.. Go Jimmer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment