Today is the first day of my new Thin life! Nothing Tastes as good as thin feels!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
I will not stop Dont even try to Stop me from Excercising!
So I went out to eat with my friend Terressa and come home around 7pm. Relaxing talking to Ted and watching the Biggest Loser. Here comes Chad "Your not planning on walking tonight are you mom?" I said "yes" He said "Well I am walking right now." (He walks for 90 min normally.) I thought to myself you do not control me and I went and walked around the block for 30 minutes from 7:30-8:08pm and went up hill for half of it. Yes I am determined to keep my goal of walking every day if I have to go outside to do it...LOL I have lost 10.6 lbs and been walking for about a month now. Very proud of myself and want to get this weight off!! Have a great Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment