Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am not giving up!

I am not giving up! I am going to fight this food addiction until the day I die!! I have not been doing well and saw I was not going to make my 30 lb goal before I go to NC and kinda gave up all the way. It is so much easier to not care. But my health is at risk with my diabetes and I have no energy. Eating bad really affects my overall feelings about life because I dont feel good. I bet the Devil laughs each donut I eat or each cookie I devour or each piece of cake I endulge..because I am not taking care of myself.  Today I am starting over. Seems like a good to do that since I have a fighting spirit today! I will reach my weight loss goal. I want to loose 100 lbs. I want to weight 140lbs and I will eventually get there. But I have to fight against the natural tendices to want sweets and not excercise.

So today so far I got up and walked 20 minutes on the treadmill before going to work and I passed up on donuts, cookies and cinnamon buns Nancy brought in today for a treat. So Fight I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment