Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I am so Proud of myself!



I am so proud of myself...You'll never guess what happened... I passed up a Krispy Kreme Donut at work! Can you believe it? I love Krispy Kreme Donuts especially in the mornings when they are fresh! Nancy on our team lives close to Krispy Kreme in Layton and occasionally brings a dozen to share with the team. Wow I went over to the box looked at them and shut the lid...Ted says if I can say no to that, I can say no to anything...Gotta keep it up!

I stayed within my calorie goal again today. Need to exercise tomorrow!

PS. Gotta say my favorite are the ones with the whip creme in the middle and chocolate on top! Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled is what it is called... or Glazed Hot..Ok I am going to gain a lb just talking about it..

1 comment:

  1. Good job mom! I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete